Saturday, January 28, 2012

Technically challenged and "Writer's Block"...

Okay, so i guess i'm not as technically savvy as i once was. I have spent hours trying to get my blog to look just right, but alas, no luck yet. So, anyone who is visiting my blog, so sorry you have to go alllllll the way to the bottom to read About Me. And, i can't get my Gadgets to line up...

I've also decided to try getting out into the Blogging community a little more, although i'm not sure how much time i'll have for such fun adventure's, but we shall see! I've seen a blog called Cas-ual Fridays quite a bit in the stamping community, so i decided i'd take on one of their challenges, new one just posted yesterday! I'm continually amazed by the talent that is out there! I've been coming back to my computer on and off, alllll day to see if some inspiration will jump into my head, but nope, still drawing a blank. I made one card, but am not happy with it. I've pulled out patterned paper and colored cardstock and patterned ribbon and stamps and die cuts, so you'd think i could come up with one, just one, fabulous idea. Nope... I'll keep thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment